iRobot 530 Roomba Vacuuming Robot, White Review
We love our Roomba. These scales smart, intelligent, hard floors and what is also very thick carpet, it absorbs a lot better than our standard vacuum (the top of the line was almost 5 years ago), and we love that can get out of the curve and to extricate themselves from most of the wires. As long as you clean a little 'effort after having first put in motion, there is a huge time saver and does a great job!
However, there are some things that weI do not like all children, for us, despite the length of the list:
* Brought to my mother's house, had a plant "pony tail" on the ground. Difficult to describe the plant, but the most important thing is that the thin sheets wrapped around your arm rotating dust, and almost took over the plant. Luckily I had just started and that has happened before.
* Sometimes the threads are wound around the rotating arm blinding. The best way to get on your rope from the ground.
*Although it is smart for the standard extension cord and audio / video cables that are thick enough, you try sometimes very subtle low voltage DC wiring, as you can use with the charger for a cordless phone or baby monitor, inhale. Sometimes it actually pulls the plug from the wall. ... But it no longer seems out and put on the cable and put aside for me to deal with later.
* Pet hair and long hair of my daughter is wrapped around the bordersbrushes and it is difficult to clean. First was able to pop-up was the end of the brush does not make it fit back into the device and did not understand why. They forced the brush first attenuated and bowed herself. I do not even know that the little yellow buttons were removable at the end of the brush sweeper and removable drives, until I checked the manual. Once removed, I saw a big ring of hair carefully wrapped in the yellow hat says that I clean.
*Inefficient. The battery can easily last 5 room (instead of 3) if its "Pong" as the motion, or billiard ball bouncing off the walls considered as points in space where there is already avoided again and work . ... But like I said, seems to suck a lot of never having touched the void of others, perhaps the same transition place 10-12 times is really necessary. Time-wise it's okay, finally meets every part of the room at least once, and stillsave time by not having to operate a hand vacuum cleaner.
Also here is a great product that we love, a huge time saver and fun to watch the kids. Just need to make sure to check the room a bit 'before you lose it.
iRobot 530 Roomba Vacuuming Robot, White Feature
- Vacuuming robot picks up dirt and debris with the touch of a button
- Easy-to-empty bagless dustbin; fine-filtration system traps allergens
- Anti-tangle technology; gentle-touch bumper system; built-in cliff sensors
- Self-charging Home Base, 2 Virtual Walls, an extra filter, and more included
- Measures 16-3/4 by 21 by 5 inches; 1-year limited warranty
iRobot 530 Roomba Vacuuming Robot, White Overview
With dramatically improved navigation, cleaning coverage, vacuum pickup, and particle filtration, the Roomba 530 vacuuming robot picks up amazing amounts of dirt and debris with the simple touch of a button. The powerful unit features innovative spinning side brushes that grab dirt and dust from corners and along wall edges, as well as two high-speed, counter-rotating brushes that pick up pet hair, cat litter, food crumbs, and other debris from floors. The vacuum sucks up the debris and deposits it into a large, easy-to-empty bagless dustbin, and its improved fine-filtration system traps dust, pollen, and other allergens inside the unit, reducing infiltration into the living environment. For added convenience, the vacuum's cleaning head automatically adjusts to transition from wood, tile, and linoleum to carpets and rugs, while improved anti-tangle technology ensures it won't get stuck on cords and rug fringe. If the unit begins to pick up a cord or carpet tassel, it will automatically reverse the direction of its brushes to extract the item. A gentle-touch bumper system senses obstacles so the vacuum automatically slows its approach, gently touches the obstacle, then redirects to continue cleaning under or around the object. Because it cleans under beds, couches, and other hard-to-reach areas, it actually vacuums more of the floor than a standard upright can. The vacuum also senses dirtier areas and spends more time cleaning them, and it uses built-in cliff sensors to avoid stairs and other drop-offs. In addition, invisible barriers can be set using the unit's Virtual Wall system. To mark off-limit areas, simply place a Virtual Wall at a doorway or other opening and adjust the infrared beam setting to the distance of the opening. The unit automatically detects the beam and will not cross it. The vacuuming robot returns to its self-charging Home Base to dock and recharge between cleaning cycles or when the battery starts to run low. Its advanced power system c
Available at Amazon Check Price Now!
- iRobot R3 500 series 3 pack filter kit
- Roomba 500 Series Side Brush, 3-Pack
- iRobot 330 Scooba Floor-Washing Robot
- iRobot 82401 Roomba R3 500 Series Replacement-Brush and Filters Kit
- iRobot 5950 Clorox Scooba Cleaning Solution
It's a miracle - macker - North Carolina
This product has far exceeded my expectations. We have 2 large dogs and wooden floors many. I am the Roomba 530 almost every day and does a good job to keep floors clean, especially in places that I never got the tables, under beds, in what way and under. I rarely have to break the gap bigger. You have to throw in the trash after every wash, but it only takes a minute. It also obliges to keep the chaos out of the ground, so that our house has never looked so good. IAs usual, if I leave the house and when I get home ........ docked to its charging station on its miracle.
Can't imagine a life without Roomba - MomOf2Boys - Ohio, USA
After children and wooden floors with most of my house was always the plan. I could reverse at least 3 times a day, more and opted instead to buy a Roomba. I LOVE IT. After meals and snacks can I have Roomba where my children out of the chaos and use on site "button" or Roomba to clean the entire room.
Because I missed so many times a day, I was no longer complete a job that I would have liked. Roomba, the problem solved. Are always(pleasantly) surprised at how Roomba gets up. It makes me wonder how it ever survived without the Roomba. My mother was so impressed she went out and got one of them!
I was nervous, which is Roomba, a robot would be difficult to overcome. Not everyone, Roomba, when an error occurs, it will tell you exactly what to do. Roomba cleaning is also a breeze. Everything is color and easily in and out of the Roomba is low maintenance and really busy enriching for a popBudget!
Rosie - Twyla Fritz -
We named our new Roomba Rosie. She is my new best friend. Vacumed my age with my fifteen years without doing Rosie Kirby before her thing. I was what you raised in surprise. She is wonderful. Most of my luggage is too heavy to move each week. Cleaned as part of these pieces, and I was the one who raised the wonder. I saw how they had promised for years, but until one of my clients have purchased and told me how they worked well, I'm skeptical. I love this little machine.
*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 14, 2010 14:00:51